Skip to main content

P.G. Duffy & Sons was established in 1952 by the late Paddy Duffy Senior and celebrates 63 years in business this year. The company is now run by Paddy's two sons, Pat and Gerard, both entering the business in 1981. They acquired the Citroën dealership in 1989 and it has grown steadily ever since achieving the 'Citroën Dealer of the Year' in 2000 and many further accolades since.